About Me

My photo

I don't bother nobody. I'm a real nice girl. Kind of laid back like a dead squirrel. Da ha, da ha, da ha ha ha ha. On a more serious note, I was born in Brooklyn, NY, then after nine years moved to Richmond,VA and lived there for thirty years. Lived in Fayetteville,NC for two and a half years. I lived in Savannah,GA for two years. I'm back in Richmond right now. I'm a recently divorced Christian BBW foodie concerned about human rights, ex-offender re-entry, recovery from all addiction, behavioral health,natural beauty,healthy living,etc. Right now I'm a caregiver,for the elderly,children and those with special needs and I am also trying to become a professional restaurant reviewer and blogger as well as looking for partners,investors & other resources to open a diner in the Bay Area of California or in Savannah Georgia 

Friday, August 16, 2013

Blue Turtle Bistro of The Gaslight restaurant group in Savannah is excellent. Lunch there today brightened my dreary day

I got the lunch special which was the marinated,grilled chicken sandwich topped with melted cheddar cheese,mixed greens,sliced tomato,and crispy bacon on a kaiser bun. The chicken on the sandwich was so juicy and flavorful that I realized only after eating that there was no mayonnaise or dressing. Healthier and tasty too, what a win-win.  It came with one side which I chose the spinach salad. The salad came to me first and was simple,light and refreshing. The flour less chocolate torte was a very happy conclusion to a wonderful dining experience. The service was fast and polite. My order was correct and the environment was comfortable and pleasant. The address is 5002 Paulsen Street #105 Savannah, Georgia 31405. The phone number is (912)358-0808..

Wilted Spinach Salad @ Blue Turtle Bistro
Grilled Chicken Sandwich @ Blue Turtle Bistro
Flourless Chocolate Torte @ Blue Turtle Bistro


http://blueturtlesavannah.com/