Friday, August 16, 2013

Blue Turtle Bistro of The Gaslight restaurant group in Savannah is excellent. Lunch there today brightened my dreary day

I got the lunch special which was the marinated,grilled chicken sandwich topped with melted cheddar cheese,mixed greens,sliced tomato,and crispy bacon on a kaiser bun. The chicken on the sandwich was so juicy and flavorful that I realized only after eating that there was no mayonnaise or dressing. Healthier and tasty too, what a win-win.  It came with one side which I chose the spinach salad. The salad came to me first and was simple,light and refreshing. The flour less chocolate torte was a very happy conclusion to a wonderful dining experience. The service was fast and polite. My order was correct and the environment was comfortable and pleasant. The address is 5002 Paulsen Street #105 Savannah, Georgia 31405. The phone number is (912)358-0808..

Wilted Spinach Salad @ Blue Turtle Bistro
Grilled Chicken Sandwich @ Blue Turtle Bistro
Flourless Chocolate Torte @ Blue Turtle Bistro


http://blueturtlesavannah.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment