Saturday, August 24, 2013

JJ Virgin Diaries Introduction

If you've been following my blogs and activities on social media you might have noticed that I have been drowning my sorrows in some really tasty but fattening food recently. So now that I weigh a ton, I’m going on the JJ Virgin diet. I need all the tips I can get to make this a success. Please help meeeeeeeeee!!!

Specifically I need any and all recipes and tips on what to order and more importantly what not to order at restaurants to avoid at all cost: sugar,peanut products,soy products,dairy,eggs,gluten and corn products. Thank God you're only supposed to go on the diet three weeks at a time. Then you take a break and go back on it for three more weeks until you get to your goal weight or to maintain your weight loss after your get to your ideal size and health level.

I will be starting the diet in the next couple of months. I will be keeping a journal and sharing some of my experiences in a series of articles in my blogs which I'm calling the JJ Virgin Diaries. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Additionally, feel free to correct me on any thing I may be wrong and therefore giving misinformation about the diet too.

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment