Cheesecake in total (bottom and weight) is baked long enough. After baking, it is best to cool in a refrigerator overnight.Carrot cake on the bottom, you can soak the rum as in the recipe for carrot cake .
Bottom of carrot cake:
• 150 g finely grated carrots • 50 g of pineapple (fresh or canned), drained and chopped • 40 g walnuts, finely chopped • 40 g desiccated coconut • 150 g of wheat flour (of 100-50 g may be spelled or wholemeal flour) • 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar • 1 teaspoon of the spice or gingerbread • 1 teaspoon cinnamon• 3/4 teaspoon baking soda • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder • 2 eggs • 100 g (1/2 cup) brown sugar • 100 ml vegetable oil or butter, melted cheese mass: •500 g fat cottage cheese ground three times • 500 g Mascarpone cheese • 3 tablespoons cornstarch (or flour) • 1 1/2 cups sugar • 5 eggs + 1 - 2 yolk • 80 ml (1/3 cup) whipping cream 36% or 30% • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract or 2 tablespoons vanilla sugar cream topping: • mixed: 125 g cream cheese Philadelphia or your taste and 200 g sour cream 12% and 3 - 4 tablespoons icing sugar • walnuts for decoration
- Prepare the cake tin high with a diameter of at least 26 - 27 cm. The bottom of baking parchment paper, letting the paper fasten rim on the outside. The bottom and sides thickly spread with butter. Remove from refrigerator All the ingredients for cheesecake.
- Cake: Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius . To one bowl add the carrots, pineapple, nuts and coconut. Let stand without stirring. In the second bowl, sift the flour, add the sugar vanilla, mixed spice or gingerbread, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and a pinch of salt, mix everything. In a third bowl, beat the eggs until double in volume.Gradually add sugar and continue to whip until smooth and fluffy. Still whisking at high speed and continuous pour a thin stream of oil. To the resulting mass add the contents of the bowl with carrots and mix gently mix with a spoon or a short mixer on high speed to combine the ingredients. Add the contents of the bowl with the flour and gently combine the ingredients as before. Put the mold, so that the sides of the cake was more than the center. Put into the oven.Bake for about 40 minutes, a dry stick. Cake removed from oven and allow to cool (you can prepare in advance). At the curd cake lining may be warm. The dough can also be soaked in rum or liqueur such as coconut.
- Oven set at 175 degrees C. The curd: a mixer bowl add cottage cheese with mascarpone cheese and flour. Pound (mix) paddle mixer for about 2 minutes on low speed mixer until the mixture is homogeneous. Gradually add in 3 batches of sugar all the time mixing on low speed mixer (trying not to aerate the ground). Successively pierce the eggs and egg slowly mixing for about 15 seconds after each added. At the end of the mix with cream and vanilla.
- The mass pour on baked, cooled down (maybe even warm) underside. Level the surface and put in the oven. Bake for 15 minutes at 175 degrees. Then reduce the temperature to 120 degrees C and bake for a further 110 minutes. *
- Cheesecake gradually removed from the oven (for the first five minutes after the oven is turned off to leave in a closed oven for another 15 minutes gradually repealing the door). Set aside for a box. After a few minutes on top of the cheesecake spread the cream and put back into the oven preheated to 120 degrees. Bake for 15 minutes. After this time, remove the cheesecake and let cool completely, then obkroić cheesecake with a knife, remove the rim of the springform pan and refrigerate (uncovered) overnight. Garnish with walnuts.
- * Note: you can shorten a little time to prepare cheesecake : In the second stage of baking at 120 degrees, you can bake the cheesecake for 90 minutes (instead of 110 minutes), then pull it out of the oven, immediately spread the cream (cream on top) and put back in the oven . Bake for another 15 minutes at the same temperature of 120 °. With the above-described method, the longer baking cheesecake had to be higher by gradually removing it from the oven.