About Me

My photo

I don't bother nobody. I'm a real nice girl. Kind of laid back like a dead squirrel. Da ha, da ha, da ha ha ha ha. On a more serious note, I was born in Brooklyn, NY, then after nine years moved to Richmond,VA and lived there for thirty years. Lived in Fayetteville,NC for two and a half years. I lived in Savannah,GA for two years. I'm back in Richmond right now. I'm a recently divorced Christian BBW foodie concerned about human rights, ex-offender re-entry, recovery from all addiction, behavioral health,natural beauty,healthy living,etc. Right now I'm a caregiver,for the elderly,children and those with special needs and I am also trying to become a professional restaurant reviewer and blogger as well as looking for partners,investors & other resources to open a diner in the Bay Area of California or in Savannah Georgia 

Friday, July 3, 2015

Auntie Weezie’s Dilly Salmon Salad

This is my original recipe for salmon salad and yes,I am Auntie Weezie. Enjoy!!!

Ingredients
   
   1 cup mayonnaise (at least)
   1 tablespoon dijon mustard
   1 teaspoon dill weed
   1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
   1/4 teaspoon pepper
   2 (14 3/4) can pink salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
   2 stalks chopped celery, chopped finely
   6 hard boiled eggs, chopped
   1 small onion, chopped finely
   1 green bell pepper, chopped finely
   1 tablespoon garlic powder
   4 ounces dill relish, strained


   
   


Directions


In a large bowl, put the salmon,celery,eggs,onion,green pepper and relish together. In a smaller bowl,blend the mayonnaise,mustard,dill weed,old Bay,pepper,and garlic powder into a smooth sauce. Finally add the sauce to the large bowl,mix,chill and serve with saltine crackers.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MnXxuo9jMEsmuC6AuuF1QZclIULa8v_WuoDvFxnfGNM/edit?usp=sharing