Blueberry French Toast Sandwich
This is a yummy and easy breakfast. Try it..you will be hooked!
In a small bowl mix cream cheese and sugar. Set aside.
- 1 3 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1- 1/2 tbl confectioner sugar
- 1 package (12 oz) frozen french toast slices
- 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
Heat french toast according to directions. Spread cream cheese on one side of bread, add blueberries, top with other slice. Garnish with extra blueberries and confectioner sugar if desired.
- I don't bother nobody. I'm a real nice girl. Kind of laid back like a dead squirrel. Da ha, da ha, da ha ha ha ha. On a more serious note, I was born in Brooklyn, NY, then after nine years moved to Richmond,VA and lived there for thirty years. Lived in Fayetteville,NC for two and a half years. I lived in Savannah,GA for two years. I'm back in Richmond right now. I'm a recently divorced Christian BBW foodie concerned about human rights, ex-offender re-entry, recovery from all addiction, behavioral health,natural beauty,healthy living,etc. Right now I'm a caregiver,for the elderly,children and those with special needs and I am also trying to become a professional restaurant reviewer and blogger as well as looking for partners,investors & other resources to open a diner in the Bay Area of California or in Savannah Georgia
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Blueberry French Toast Sandwich by Bluewillow